shoe mileage

1. runlenarun says:

It would be handy to be able to track the number of miles logged on your shoes - a helpful little feature other running logs have. Thanks!

2. admin says:

Heh. Funny you should mention it--I agree. Even built half the feature. But when I had my moment of oh-my-god-when-am-I-gonna-release-this-already, it didn't make the cut. I will get to it though!

3. vicmarie says:

This would be great!! I love the new features! Thanks for all of your hard work.

4. woodfish says:

This would be cool.

5. jkrm says:

Another vote for this one. Then I'll switch.

6. Valetta says:

Or create "download-able to xls reports of same.

7. eLRusS1T0 says:

yes "shoes-life-time" option can be nice. It will be excellent if we can add the distance run in each route for the cumulative of each shoes. Obviously, there should be more than a single entry for the new feature, there are some people that use different shoes for training. It is not the same Trekking than running, if you know what I mean.

8. emaki says:

I just started using the workout log on this site and thought it would be a good feature as well. I’m still using my own creation on Excel to keep track of everything, including a countdown to new shoes.

9. rljhaines says:

if you do implement reports that are downloadable -a perfectly good word- to spreadsheets, here's hoping you'll not make them proprietary xls. ods is the open standard to use. thank you for all your work on this. i'm just using the mapping so far, but may get to the logging when i'm running more regularly :)

10. roeblatt3 says:

I agree that a shoe log would be a great feature to add!