A few suggestions (forms, map, profile, etc)

1. jjwreil says:

Great site, love the new additions! Figured I would chime in on a few things which I would like to see.

1. In the forum it would be nice if the posts were ordered by the most recent post and then chronologically backwards from there. As it is currently displayed the newest post could be 3/4 of the way down the page and a post that hasn't been updated in a month at the very top.

2. Additional information on our profile, possible total miles, average pace, etc? It would be interesting to see what others runners do, maybe a place to add your favorite route?

3. Markers along the route. I would love to be able to set up additional markers along the route besides just the mile markers. Quite often I will have certain points (say corner of Street A to end of Street B) and use that for pacing purposes within a longer run. While its not hard to track these distances by noting the distance at the start and end it would be nice to put it on the map with the distance between displayed.